none
why certificate RRS feed

• Question

• i am looking about information why one should certificate. Has this ever been research? Can one find a job faster or get more paid?

thanks for any replies.

Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:05 AM

Answers

• Having MS certification is not mandatory but I can say that it is useful and added advantage for sure.

• When you search for a job, you can stamp logo of your certification on top of your CV.
    • Employers are going to give you preference to you because you have cetification that shows you have reached certain level of competence with Microsoft Technology.
    • If you are an MCSE in your fav microsoft technology, you may be earning well than what other earn.

(I personally have cleared 2 exams and planning for 3rd one which would make me MCSA)

Please refer simillar thread: Are IT certifications worth it?

Cheers,
    Vaibhav Chaudhari

• Marked as answer by enlil Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:27 AM
    Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:24 AM

All replies

• Having MS certification is not mandatory but I can say that it is useful and added advantage for sure.

• When you search for a job, you can stamp logo of your certification on top of your CV.
    • Employers are going to give you preference to you because you have cetification that shows you have reached certain level of competence with Microsoft Technology.
    • If you are an MCSE in your fav microsoft technology, you may be earning well than what other earn.

(I personally have cleared 2 exams and planning for 3rd one which would make me MCSA)

Please refer simillar thread: Are IT certifications worth it?

Cheers,
    Vaibhav Chaudhari

• Marked as answer by enlil Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:27 AM
    Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:24 AM
  • thanks, thats what i am looking for.
    Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:27 AM