how to update the rollup in mscrm 4.0 on currently running server of mscrm RRS feed

• Question

• Dear ALL; 

i want to update the rollup on the newly installed mscrm 4.0 i have imported the organization the previous data base have different build version they are using 3135 which is rollup 12 and what i am getting from teh config file is 127 so i have to installed the rollup 12 how can i acheive this 

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:02 AM

Answers

• yes i think all the services are running becasue i can open the crm that i have intalled by the way what are list of crm services?? means which should be running must 
    • Marked as answer by anwar_addi Friday, July 13, 2012 1:00 PM
    Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Anwar,

The update rollup for CRM 4.0 is 21. Please follow the below link and make sure that you have all the prerequisites installed.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2621054

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crminthefield/archive/2012/02/10/overview-microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0-update-rollup-21.aspx

After installation, just do IISreset and delete the temporary files in Internet Explorer.

Mark the answer if helps you.

Regards

RVB

Rudravarma Batta

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:25 AM
  • Hi Rudra ;

i was tring to installed the rollup but it gives me the error that microsoft dynamics crm server is not on the current system

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:51 AM
  • Hi Anwar,

Are you installing on the CRM Server. You should install on it and you should be the administrator of it.

Please mark the answer if helps you.

Regards

RVB

Rudravarma Batta

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:52 AM
  • yes i am the administrator and i am installing the rollup after the installation of crm server but when i run the setup file that give the error
    Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:04 AM
  • Can you please check all the CRM services are running properly?

Regards

RVB

Rudravarma Batta

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:06 AM
  • yes i think all the services are running becasue i can open the crm that i have intalled by the way what are list of crm services?? means which should be running must 
    • Marked as answer by anwar_addi Friday, July 13, 2012 1:00 PM
    Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:13 AM