none
Selftest vs. MeasureUp Exam Prep RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently taking both Kaplan Selftest and MeasureUp sample tests for the 70-448 exam and found that the questions to vary considerably between them. For the people that have taken the 70-448 test or other tests, which of these two providers do you think comes closer to the actual test questions?

Thanks,

Sal 

Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:40 PM

Answers

• In my understanding, both are pretty similar. More people using measure up then self-test. If I was you, I would go with the cheaper one.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:05 PM

All replies

• In my understanding, both are pretty similar. More people using measure up then self-test. If I was you, I would go with the cheaper one.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:05 PM
  • Hi Rubel,

Thanks for the feedback. Do most people state that measure is similar to the kind of questions I should I expect on the real test? Are the 150 questions given with the MS press book kit sufficient to study for the test, which as their rep stated on another post is that MS provides the questions? Should I spend the extra dollars to get the additional questions written by them on their website?

Thanks

Sal

Monday, September 27, 2010 6:49 PM
  • Hi Sal,

Even though Measure-up claims that questions in the MS Press books are different than the Website (which you can purchase), I wouldn't think there will a whole lot of difference, so this should be good enough as long as you dont purchase 3/4 years old books.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:26 PM