[MSN Money]Total holdings value RRS feed

• Question

• The "Total holdings" value at top has disappeared. How do I get it back?
    Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:03 PM

All replies

• The top of what?  Which display are you looking at?

Which version of Money are you using?  What have you changed recently?

Sunday, July 23, 2017 10:34 PM
  • I'm using the Money Watchlist where I have all holdings listed.  At the top line of this list is a summary of the past days performance.

Recently the "Total Holdings" value disappeared.  This total is supposed to show current total market value of all holdings, adding up the stocks shown.

Don't know what version other than "My Watchlist".  Haven't changed anything.

Any thoughts?

Monday, July 31, 2017 8:15 PM
  • I'm using the Money Watchlist where I have all holdings listed.  At the top line of this list is a summary of the past days performance.

Recently the "Total Holdings" value disappeared.  This total is supposed to show current total market value of all holdings, adding up the stocks shown.

Don't know what version other than "My Watchlist".  Haven't changed anything.

Any thoughts?

Note that most of the people using this forum are using the Microsoft Money program, where the data resides on their computers.  For clarity, I changed the title line to reflect what you are using.

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ad4ad634-5e36-4fbb-b6ec-51461a12a33a/msn-moneywatch-list-entries-disappear-have-to-keep-reentering-them?forum=money gets into a discussion of Microsoft Money vs the access to the MSN website.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 2:56 PM