Almost 72 Hours Good so far RRS feed

• General discussion

• FWIW, running Vail non-stop almost 72 hours.  Desktops setup with a combo of XP-32 SP3, XP-64 SP2 and Win 7 Home Prem, Win 7 Pro both 32 and 64 bit with no problems so far only on LAN.  Using Sun's Virtual Box which is free for the download.  Been testing on a 100Mb LAN nothing more, just transferring files all over with good network speed including but not limited to 2 4.7GB iso movies and other files, at 3 movies I started getting a few hiccups but still watchable.  Will start doing a backup and restore tomorrow. :-)

jd

Sunday, May 2, 2010 1:46 AM

All replies

• Thanks for the kudos post.  I’m glad things are going well for you JD!

This post is "AS IS" and confers no rights.

"a5_ACES" wrote in message news:0f09fe02-499d-4e00-88d0-f04c5d94dc62...

FWIW, running Vail non-stop almost 72 hours.  Desktops setup with a combo of XP-32 SP3, XP-64 SP2 and Win 7 Home Prem, Win 7 Pro both 32 and 64 bit with no problems so far only on LAN.  Using Sun's Virtual Box which is free for the download.  Been testing on a 100Mb LAN nothing more, just transferring files all over with good network speed including but not limited to 2 4.7GB iso movies and other files, at 3 movies I started getting a few hiccups but still watchable.  Will start doing a backup and restore tomorrow. :-)

jd

Monday, May 3, 2010 4:25 PM