Is there a contracts tool that manages ticketing for requests with custom fields RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I work at a decent sized firm that contracts vendors and contractors. I'm one person supporting 4-5 geographies and swirling out 80-100 contracts a month.

Is there a contracts tool that manages ticketing for requests, with custom fields per geo. A dynamic form of sorts. One that ideally allows other to see the status of the contract and if it's drafted, sent or under legal review. I'm working 60 hours a week every week for months. I need a tool to save my sanity.

Recommendations would be helpful. I am also thinking of getting a contract management software suggested by one of my friends. Right now, I'm using Google forms and Google sheets to collaborate and then uploading to DocuSign for e-signatures. But I'm past sustainable. Also, I’d like to know if there are any firms, we can outsource this to.

Thanks in advance!

Thursday, December 17, 2020 10:36 AM

Answers

• Maureen_P,

This isn't really the best forum to ask your question. This forum is dedicated to questions/issues about customizing and programming Microsoft Project, a project management application. Although Project might do some of the things you need (i.e. scheduling and resource management), I believe a contracting focused application would suit you better. I suggest you do an internet search for contracting software. You might also try posting to this forum for more suggestions:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=whatforum

Good luck.

John

Thursday, December 17, 2020 3:52 PM