Change the Password Login Screen to my own Photo RRS feed

• Question

• I have done an exhaustive search, trying to find where I can change the background to the Password Sign In Screen. I have set my on background photo, but I cannot get rid of Windows' background for signing in, which is not to my liking AT ALL. I've spent more than an hour on what should not taken this long. Any ideas out there?

I am currently running Win7 RC and am loving it. It's very much like Beta7, but some things are slightly changed, for the better. Windows has surely hit it out of the park with this one, IMHO; I love the clean, simplicity of it and the nice, nice graphics. Even icons are special. Great job guys and gals. Super. It makes sitting at my computer fun again.

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, May 15, 2009 4:21 AM off-topic (From:MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback)
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:53 PM

Answers

• Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the 'Resources for IT Professionals > Forums Home > Windows 7 Forums > Windows 7 Installation, Setup, and Deployment' located here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproinstall/threads

Have a great day!

Thanks!

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Friday, May 15, 2009 6:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by SachinW Friday, September 4, 2009 6:55 AM
    Friday, May 15, 2009 6:49 AM

All replies