Control Panel like features? RRS feed

• Question

• Where can I adjust the speed of my mouse within the Home Server software?  I have a 20" LCD and the response time is slow.  I'd like to make it a tad bit faster than what it is.  Is this even possible?
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:02 AM

Answers

•  Nocturnal wrote:
    Where can I adjust the speed of my mouse within the Home Server software? I have a 20" LCD and the response time is slow. I'd like to make it a tad bit faster than what it is. Is this even possible?

Click on the Start button and select 'Run'.  Then type 'control' and click on Ok.  That will bring up the Control Panel.  From there you can adjust the mouse properties.
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:27 AM
  • You can add Control Panel to the start menu in the normal way (right click Start, select Properties, Click the Start Menu tab, then Customize, then Advanced). However, you should disconnect the keyboard, monitor, and mouse from your WHS, as the installation instructions direct. If you should need desktop access (possible right now, as this is still beta software, but unlikely to be needed by the average user in RTM software), you can use remote desktop and the administrator account to perform any required functions.
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:31 AM

All replies

•  Nocturnal wrote:
    Where can I adjust the speed of my mouse within the Home Server software? I have a 20" LCD and the response time is slow. I'd like to make it a tad bit faster than what it is. Is this even possible?

Click on the Start button and select 'Run'.  Then type 'control' and click on Ok.  That will bring up the Control Panel.  From there you can adjust the mouse properties.
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:27 AM
  • You can add Control Panel to the start menu in the normal way (right click Start, select Properties, Click the Start Menu tab, then Customize, then Advanced). However, you should disconnect the keyboard, monitor, and mouse from your WHS, as the installation instructions direct. If you should need desktop access (possible right now, as this is still beta software, but unlikely to be needed by the average user in RTM software), you can use remote desktop and the administrator account to perform any required functions.
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:31 AM