none
[UWP]Microsoft Account (uwp) email and photos RRS feed

All replies

• Hi AL3ANEED,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum!

Please read the sticky posts, especially the Guide to posting: subject line tags and Known Issues for Windows 10 SDK and Tools 

I could not understand your question. Did you want to develop a UWP app? Please provide more detailed information about your question. And then, let me know what you actually want to do.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:03 AM
  • I want to sign to apply Microsoft account.

I want to view email and image my login.

Such as account sing to for Microsoft app (sport,weather,news).

Friday, May 19, 2017 8:18 AM
  • Hi AL3ANEED,

If my understanding was correct. What you want is sign to MS account and get user profile. You want to show the user’s avatar in your app.

If so, you could use Live SDK

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 2:22 AM