Ridiculous situation with Live search indexing. RRS feed

• Question

• During the last week my site have been removed from Live search indexing without any reason. At the same time the other 

searches, for example Google, indexing site without problem. Does any body can explain what's going on with a Live search?

Here is the site

Friday, April 24, 2009 5:10 PM

Answers

• Your complaint was that you were removed from our index:

"During the last week my site have been removed from Live search indexing without any reason"

Since that was the question asked, I gave you the answer that your site is in our index. Since you have not provided any keywords, there isn't much for me to review.

Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:08 PM
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Your site is in our index (use the site: command in the search box). Unfortunately, you are ranking extremely low in our engine. I suggest reading our FAQs located at the top of the crawling and ranking forums.

Cheers!

Brett

• Marked as answer by Brett Yount Friday, April 24, 2009 6:41 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Al.ru Saturday, April 25, 2009 6:14 AM
    Friday, April 24, 2009 6:41 PM
  • Brett.

When I am looking for the www.flyingbag.ru (it is unique on the Internet ) I want to find exactly  that looked and did not backlinks on it. Is it logical? Or is this specific feature of your search?  Then what is the concept of relevancy for you? 

Thanks.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 6:18 AM
  • Your complaint was that you were removed from our index:

"During the last week my site have been removed from Live search indexing without any reason"

Since that was the question asked, I gave you the answer that your site is in our index. Since you have not provided any keywords, there isn't much for me to review.

• Marked as answer by Brett Yount Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:08 PM
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 4:08 PM