none
Microsoft 360

Question

• IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GENERATE A RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT 

A company who forced their way into my home via unsolicited invitations to upgrade my software on my work PC 

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST  THE LACK OF PROGRESS ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS UNTIL SOMEONE  WHO CAN MAKE A DISCISSION  WITHIN THE BEHEMOTH THAT IS MICROSOFT ABOUT MAKING MY LAPTOP USABLE AGAIN 
    THE STORY THUS FAR ::

Having been a content and frequent user of Microsoft product for over two decades I was invited to subscribe to Microsoft 360,  at the time this seemed like an excellent idea.
    Once I began my subscription, I was bombarded with messages and emails from Microsoft to upgrade to windows 10 free 
    It was promoted as being able to make my system run better and faster than ever before and apparently make me more productive.

So I accepted the diagnostic download to see if my machine was compatible. 

According to your own software, Everything checked out fine and was encouraged to take advantage of the free download before the offer ran out.

So I did, and without reservation, it has been the worst mistake I have ever made.

As soon as I downloaded the upgrade to windows 10   the whole system felt like it was running through glue  

More diagnostics and a new update were downloaded with  some improvement.

What was not made clear was that the factory resets image would be deleted during the upgrade, software for which I have paid for and has now been removed without my permission. That is theft!!

Now the real problems begin the cd/<g class="gr_ gr_86 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="86" id="86">dvd</g> player doesn’t work  so back to the forums <g class="gr_ gr_85 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="85" id="85">where upon</g> I find this is quite a common problem  and am offered a myriad of fixes and workarounds. 
    As I never download from unrecognised sites I return to Microsoft for some sort of help.

Here it seems it is similar to trench warfare with so called technical experts  taking over my machine uploading fixes and rebooting and then disappearing, all over again I search for some  form of resolution 

So far this week I have spent 17(seventeen hours)online with your technical support watching them perform various tasks with promises of fixing this and repairing that 

Several phone calls to god <g class="gr_ gr_93 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="93" id="93">know's</g> where with promises of a call back's that never happen. 
    The information in trying to track someone down is vague and ambiguous, to say the least.  it seems that every employee within the organisation is invisible to the outside world where we mortals try to work 
    When I contact your head office I am met with we don’t let members of the public speak with our complaints dept you must email and wait even longer 
    So here we are. 

<g class="gr_ gr_68 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="68" id="68">In short</g> Microsoft duped me into upgrading my software  to windows 10 then permanently erased the software I had already licensed when I purchased my machine without my permission.

During that process they have rendered my PC, a key component of my business, as a hypnotherapist, I want to provide cd recordings of sessions. Something I was perfectly capable of doing before this windows 10 upgrade.

I want to know what you propose to do about this debacle you have caused

I urgently await your reply.

Marc Bishop.

Thank you for your mail. 

I am in the process of transitioning from Microsoft.

All service queries must be sent through the Global Facilities Helpdesk via www.MSFacilities.com

Specific contacts -
         UK Campus Manager - James Bursnall (v-jabur)
         UK Projects - ltdspace@microsoft.com
         EHS - ukhands@microsoft.com
         CBC Events - cbcevent@microsoft.com

so far this weekend i have spent 3 hours with so called tech experts who have collectively informed me of their working shifts and achieved nothing 
    an appointment for 18-00 sat 24 September was missed  and a phone call from an engineer at 20-35  again proved fruitless as I was  with friends and didn't propose to cancel my evening having already provided a 2 hour window  

I will let you know  But so far  Microsoft you are a disgrace 

we are now on Tuesday evening, having been promised a call today at 13-30 it finally took place at 18-30 with still no resolution the call handler a gentleman by the name of Arship seemed to be more interested in telling me I was being unreasonable  in expecting Microsoft to compensate me for the time and inconvenience and lies i have been told.

it continues.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:55 PM

Answers

All replies