Office pro 2007 plus RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I just purchased two office 2007 pro plus from Amazon. Items arrived ok, sealed boxes, full product etc. so no issues there. I have installed both and activated ok. I have just noticed that one of the boxes COA says int English not US and the other says English US only.  I am in the UK *is* there a problem with the COA that says US only.  I had a look online and could not find much information.  Some articles suggest it will invalidate support?

Thanks!
    Friday, January 22, 2010 6:13 PM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:25 PM
    Friday, January 22, 2010 6:48 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:25 PM
    Friday, January 22, 2010 6:48 PM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:25 PM