Use 2001 files in 2012 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Good afternoon,

    My first question I hope you can help and please be gentle with your rebukes

    I am using MS Money 2001 and would like to access these files using MS Money Plus 2012

    Is this possible

    Thankyou if you are able to help

    Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:27 PM

All replies

  • If you are in the US, Money Plus Sunset should be able to convert your file.  You might want to continue using Money 2001 instead, if you have the install disk to move to later computers.

    There is no Money Plus 2012. If the last version had a year attached to it, it would have been 2008.

    Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:10 PM