none
Blog Menu in Users Activity History RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Just some comments: Firstly - a big thank you to Microsoft! Where would we be otherwise?

My experience here since recently joining has been really good Overall, But there seems to be one user making the experience less enjoyable by plastering commercial advertising everywhere. Do I post complaints about this in here? I've already marked a couple of the messages as Spam from the 'report Abuse' option in the forum directly.. But it's literally everywhere??

Now from my Title above: On the users profile page - And in menu for Recent Activities; there are the possible options of: "All" "forum" "annotation" "profile" "gallery" "wiki". But the menu option "Blog" seems to be missing there..

btw. Is an RSS feed the only way to get a copy of the Activity History? Or can we get a copy of History in other ways.

So Thanks again for all the great info in here!

Best Regards, pkn2011

If my post was helpful - give it a Vote. If it helps solve your problem - propose it as Answer. ;-)
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 6:21 PM

All replies

• Hello, I've noticed changes to: "there are the possible options of:" where now only my recent activities show up in the menu. This is certainly better. Well done! I'll have to see about leaving a blog comment now I guess. :)

Another possible option that could be added to this menu would be "Achievements".

Regards, pkn

If my post was helpful - give it a Vote. If it helps solve your problem - propose it as Answer. ;-)
    Tuesday, August 9, 2011 12:30 PM