CRM 2011 Email Router Service Getting Stopped RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have an issue with CRM 2011 email router service, it’s getting stopped after a few minutes. When I tried to start its working but after a minutes service is showing in stopped state.....

Any idea about this....??????????? 

Thanks,

Vinay Kumar,

Vinay Kumar.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 11:07 AM

All replies

• Any suggestions for my above post ???????? 

Previously i had the same issue, i resolved these issue by re-installation of CRM 2011 email router in my Server !!

But now i don't wanna do the same thing again and loosing email router configuration.  

Any valuable suggestions will be appreciated  !!

Vinay Kumar.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:50 PM
  • I had a similar situation a while ago and, in the end, a re-install was all that I could do to get it going again. I tried for over a week with restoring files, configurations and hacks but nothing worked.

The key to a re-install is preparation. I have created a folder containing screenshots of all of the different options with the email router and, when this happened again about a month ago, it took me only about 15 minutes to get it back again as I had all of the information that I needed. Sometimes, it's the only option that's available.

Thursday, September 5, 2013 2:27 PM
  • Many Thank's for the Reply....!!

Let's expect some more suggestions form any other CRM exports to get this fixed, because re-installation is simple and easy to manage again but i wanna to try in some more way's for best practice....

For time being i have configured my CRM in another CRM email router server....

Vinay Kumar.

Thursday, September 5, 2013 2:41 PM