Windows Live OneCare

product end user license agreement  or

product user manual

??

thanks

Friday, February 8, 2008 6:55 PM

Answers

All replies

• I suspect that the rebate requirements are for the EULA or User Manual page from the competing, qualifying product - not for either of these. For OneCare you probably need the UPC code from the retail package and proof of purchase.

Do you have a link to the rebate instructions?

Is it this form or the same - http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/01/21/08/38/121083870._V14853491_.pdf

-steve

Friday, February 8, 2008 7:12 PM
  • I have the same question...The box in which the product was bought is all plastic so I am not able to send the UPC code in for the rebate. The other options are a print out of the end user agreement, or photo copy of disc media(what ever that is), and or photo copy of first page of user manual (which has no identifying information on it that I can tell).
    what do you think?
    erin
    Monday, October 6, 2008 9:40 PM
  • While the box is plastic, the UPC code and label is printed on paper stock to the best of my knowledge (I don't have a retail copy in hand to verify). Is it glued in? Laminated? Loose?

The photo copy of the disc media means to actually make a photocopy of the CD/DVD disc that was inside the retail box.

-steve

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 1:48 PM