How can I get my 25 character product- key for microsoft office home and student? RRS feed

• Question

• hello, I just want to ask how can I get the 25 character product key for the microsoft office home and student 2007. Well, we just purchased my laptop then after I finished doing all the start- ups that it needs, I opened the microsoft office and it asked me to type the 25 character product- key and I have no idea where to get that thing. I hope you can help me with this problem

Thank you so much... :)

Monday, August 30, 2010 8:46 AM

Answers

• "Pia Robite" wrote in message news:0fd3f24e-66e6-4569-954f-53a0fc8390b1...

hello, I just want to ask how can I get the 25 character product key for the microsoft office home and student 2007. Well, we just purchased my laptop then after I finished doing all the start- ups that it needs, I opened the microsoft office and it asked me to type the 25 character product- key and I have no idea where to get that thing. I hope you can help me with this problem

Thank you so much... :)

Your computer came with a limited Trial version of Office - if you want to continue to use Office after the Trial expires, you have to buy the program from a reputable vendor (i.e. NOT eBay, Amazon MarketPlace, or the like).

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:59 PM
    Monday, August 30, 2010 9:03 AM