need suggestion RRS feed

• Question

• HI all.....
    i m new to this rockstar ....
    i wanna join the academic project... but there is a prob that i dont hav any team or mentor... as its already dec so i cant tell any other student of my sem (7th sem) to join me for this.. as they r already into there finla yr project...
    i wanna do project in game dev....
    plss suggest me .. wat shud i do??
    Friday, December 14, 2007 3:09 PM

Answers

• You folks can start a hobbyist project. There is no minimum tea members requirement for the same. Similarly there is not requirement to have a project mentor and get his review/feedback. So it makes it really easy for students to register for a hobbyist project and work on the same.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:26 AM

All replies

• i am also alone and haven't join any project yet and wanna do a project in game dev only.I am in 2nd yr only but wanna do project that i can submit in 3rd yr and wanna do now.So we can join togather what u say we need minimum one more guy to start our project ???????????????????
    Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:03 PM
  • You folks can start a hobbyist project. There is no minimum tea members requirement for the same. Similarly there is not requirement to have a project mentor and get his review/feedback. So it makes it really easy for students to register for a hobbyist project and work on the same.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:26 AM