OneCare Backup on SkyDrive RRS feed

• Question

• Is it is a classical managerial mistake of co-ordination in the big companies or my mistake ?

I have OneCare , I have Skydrive , but I can not backup my file with OneCare on my Skydrive .

I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SOMEBODY COULD HELP ME .IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR ME IF I COULD FIND A WAY TO BACKUP WITH ONECARE DIRECTLY ONLINE .

I found an indirect way : I save on my laptop and then I load the files on Google, but it is not an elegant solution also because my children do not do the backup regularly .

It could be very pratical for me to do my backup my family laptops with OneCare on Skydrive and a big selling point for OneCare .
    Sunday, November 16, 2008 9:45 AM

Answers

• Backup to an online destination, Skydrive or other, is not a feature of OneCare at this time, except for the Photo Backup options, which is available for an extra charge.

-steve

Monday, November 17, 2008 4:35 PM

All replies

• When i saw this service, the main reason to join this service would be the opportunity to store my data on skydrive.

A limitation in the amount of data would be okay for me.

An automated back-up of data on my local disc to skydrive is the reason number one for me to take a pay-account.

Greetings from the Netherlands, Jacco (Groningen).

Sunday, November 16, 2008 12:59 PM
  • Backup to an online destination, Skydrive or other, is not a feature of OneCare at this time, except for the Photo Backup options, which is available for an extra charge.

-steve

Monday, November 17, 2008 4:35 PM