none
Link an MCP ID to a partner organization RRS feed

• Question

• I have linked my MCP ID with an partner I want to take some new exams and earning certificates my question is if I take exam or getting new certificate  the partner organization will get notification and they know about my new achievement ? actually I don't like they know abut my new certificated.

thank you.

Ano

Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:49 AM

Answers

• Yes, if you achieve any new certifications the organization you are linked to will see that you've achieved a new certification.  They won't receive a notification, but will be able to see the new cert if they look at your certifications list. There is no way to prevent that.  If you don't want them to see your certifications then you should un-link your account from them.

Paul Stork SharePoint Server MVP
    Owner/Principal Architect: Don't Pa..Panic Consulting
    Blog: http://dontpapanic.com/blog
    Twitter: Follow @pstork
    Please remember to mark your question as 'answered' if this solves your problem.

• Marked as answer by Ano19 Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:33 PM
    Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:26 PM

All replies

• Yes, if you achieve any new certifications the organization you are linked to will see that you've achieved a new certification.  They won't receive a notification, but will be able to see the new cert if they look at your certifications list. There is no way to prevent that.  If you don't want them to see your certifications then you should un-link your account from them.

Paul Stork SharePoint Server MVP
    Owner/Principal Architect: Don't Pa..Panic Consulting
    Blog: http://dontpapanic.com/blog
    Twitter: Follow @pstork
    Please remember to mark your question as 'answered' if this solves your problem.

• Marked as answer by Ano19 Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:33 PM
    Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:26 PM
  • Dear Paul stork

Thank you for your replay. my question focus on notification part that you answered me.

• Edited by Ano19 Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:33 PM
    Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:32 PM