Temporarily Disabling CRM Instance's Email During Testing RRS feed

• Question

• We are using Dynamics CRM Online 2015.  Email has been configured to use Server-Side Sync with Microsoft Exchange.  During an upcoming testing phase, we'd like to temporarily disable email for our instance, in order to prevent email from being inadvertently sent to users.  Even though, we would like to restrict email messages from being sent by CRM, we would prefer retaining the ability to view and track email messages, which will be sent during testing, within the entity's Activities area. 

I've thought about changing the 'Outgoing Email' setting (under 'Email Configuration Settings') from 'Server-Side Sychronization or Email Router' to 'None', and then changing back after testing, but understand that when changed back, any undelivered, queued email messages would subsequently be sent.

Also, there are not many CRM user mailboxes, which have been approved.  I could "unapprove" these mailboxes to prevent email delivery, but do not know exactly which mailboxes have been approved.  Is there a report that I can run to obtain this information.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:33 AM