none
kernel_data_inpage_error serious problem

Question

• I need serious help and any post about this issue is of no help at all.
    Repeatedly, each time I try a malware check, virus check, play a game, no matter what, my computer quits out and gives me the BSOD Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error. I have looked EVERYWHERE to find a solution to this problem and nothing has worked.

I am on an Asus notebook PC, using Windows 8.1 OS.
    This is becoming frustrating and very serious. NOTHING I do is keeping it from doing the BSOD. I got this laptop from a rental shop and had already paid it off a year ago so I no longer have a warranty to it. I don't have the money to have it repaired properly by a professional. I don't want to lose all of my information in my laptop. I don't have any of the disks for it so I can't do a system restore to fix it or a factory reset. Are there other possible solutions to this? I really need this help. And no. Referring me to other forum posts will not work. I already been through them.
    Thanks,
    Usagi

Thursday, March 05, 2015 7:35 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'd ask them over here or possibly in the Asus forums

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1?tab=Threads

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, March 06, 2015 12:02 AM
  •  We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Friday, March 06, 2015 12:48 AM
  • I'd ask them over here or possibly in the Asus forums

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1?tab=Threads

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

I had already stated that nothing I looked up worked for me. Including other threads. I already refreshed my PC so there is no point now.
    Friday, March 06, 2015 7:52 PM
  •  We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

I tried looking up how to read .dmp files. I can't through my phone and my computer wouldn't stay active long enough for me to read them. Part of the issue, as it turns out, was League of Legends screwing up the JAVA. It had a bad patch file so I uninstalled it and refreshed my PC. It's working just fine now.
    Friday, March 06, 2015 7:53 PM
  • 032115-29062-01.dmp 3/21/2015 2:00:31 PM KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 0x0000007a 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`09c6c880 00000000`0dc790cf ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+5a440 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation 6.2.9200.17251 (win8_gdr.150128-1514) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+5a440 C:\Windows\Minidump\032115-29062-01.dmp 2 15 9200 283,832 3/21/2015 2:02:01 PM

That's my dump file. This was recent. (Today)

Edit: This happened after installing new updates.
    Saturday, March 21, 2015 6:21 PM
  • UG

We need the actual file.  If you can not provide it we can not help

Sunday, March 22, 2015 1:19 AM