My worst problem.. RRS feed

• Question

• I have developed a solution using vs.net 2005 in vb.net running on MS XP operating system that consists of multiple projects..

when i tried to run the same project on another machine that has vs.net 2003 and an older version of windows, i got this error :

solution was developed on newer version of vs.net, install or update the newer version of vs.net

Kindly tell me if i can to start a new solution on the other computer using vs.net 2003 and start adding each project to the solution..
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:52 AM

All replies

• hi  Venkata_subramaniam we can not run application that is created in new version and run in older version the only way u have try for any converter or there is no way i think it is not possible to run the only possible the creating in older version that can be easily run in newer version do u know  for this reason i am using both version in one system

Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:13 AM
  • U r right Narasiman.. But i cant create the appln all over again in the prev version. Whts the soln for this?
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:24 AM
  • simple. install .net framework on client's pc and then the application will start working.
    Friday, March 16, 2007 12:36 PM