Academic Projects website does not tells the last date for registration?? RRS feed

• Question

• can any one tell the last date........
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:45 AM

Answers

• thanks for ur post..........can u plz get me a link to the site saying so and where to register..........Thank u...
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:43 PM
  • Thanks Saxena,,,,,,,,,,,,U have given right message at right time ........
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:41 PM
  • U seems to have got enrolled ok............Plz share ur view about the project
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:43 PM
  • Have u prepared the design document .......
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:43 PM
  • All the best for all .....
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:44 PM

All replies

• You are right man! They didn't mention the last date for registration!
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:39 AM
  • Better you contact the moderators of this forum!

They should have known about this!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:40 AM
  • Thinking all time about registration and after registration thinking all time about why we registered??????????

Just for fun .....don't take it serious.........
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:22 PM
  • Actually speaking i am sharing my great knowledge from my pole point of experience.........
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:23 PM
  • hey who are the moderators of this forum .....
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:24 PM
  • Do u know any of them ..........just there name and  id ..
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:25 PM
  • mar 15 is the last date for reg .
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:03 AM
  • thanks for ur post..........can u plz get me a link to the site saying so and where to register..........Thank u...
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:43 PM
  • Hi,
    This is regarding the MSAPP deadlines/dates of design & code document submissions. The MSAPP team has been working on the correct and fair deadline for the same. During the last couple of days there has been confusion regarding the exact date but now it has been sorted out. We apologize for any anxiety among students in this regard.
    Please note the following dates:
    • The last date for Design Document submission is Sunday 25th March 2007
    • The last date for Code Submission is Monday 30th April 2007
    No more changes will happen to these dates so please proceed keeping them in mind.
    If you still have any confusion related to these dates, please feel free to write us on
    info@msapp.net

Regards
    Microsoft Academic Project Team, India.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:26 PM
  • Thanks Saxena,,,,,,,,,,,,U have given right message at right time ........
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:41 PM
  • U seems to have got enrolled ok............Plz share ur view about the project
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:43 PM
  • hi,

The last date is 18th March 2007.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:57 AM
  • yes, you are right Binny the last date was "mar 18,2007" for registration in Msaap 2006-07. this date was  last for  creating a team , after this date no more team can register themselves this yr.

but the last for registration is "mar 25,2007" if you get any invitational mail from Msapp for joining the team of your friend. it means the team memeber can register them after 18, but not after 25.

so this the advice to team member who didn't register them yet  under team of your friend , register your self as soon as possible. because the dead lines are very strict.
    Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:42 PM
  • Have u prepared the design document .......
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:43 PM
  • All the best for all .....
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:44 PM
  •  Bhupendra_Singh_4c7760 wrote:
    yes, you are right Binny the last date was "mar 18,2007" for registration in Msaap 2006-07. this date was last for creating a team , after this date no more team can register themselves this yr.

but the last for registration is "mar 25,2007" if you get any invitational mail from Msapp for joining the team of your friend. it means the team memeber can register them after 18, but not after 25.

so this the advice to team member who didn't register them yet under team of your friend , register your self as soon as possible. because the dead lines are very strict.

Well, as a matter of fact, all the 4 members of our team did receive the invitation on 18th (as our leader registered on late 17th) and one of the members did successfully activate its account. Although, the remaining 2 members, which werent present on 18th, did try to activate the same on 19th but no avail. If the last date for activation of the members of the registered team is supposed to be on/before 25th then why is there such a problem? Also, our project has been selected under the innovative category by MS. Please give us the solution asap to avoid further delay of activations of those 2 members and help us concentrate fully on documentation rather than worrying about unsolicited exclusion of 2 of our main members.

TIA.
    Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:19 AM
  • yes,
    my design documents are ready but i've a great confusion in my mind abt class diagram and solution architeture of any website
    Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:35 AM
  •  neurodrone wrote:
     Bhupendra_Singh_4c7760 wrote:
    yes, you are right Binny the last date was "mar 18,2007" for registration in Msaap 2006-07. this date was last for creating a team , after this date no more team can register themselves this yr.

so this the advice to team member who didn't register them yet under team of your friend , register your self as soon as possible. because the dead lines are very strict.

Well, as a matter of fact, all the 4 members of our team did receive the invitation on 18th (as our leader registered on late 17th) and one of the members did successfully activate its account. Although, the remaining 2 members, which werent present on 18th, did try to activate the same on 19th but no avail. If the last date for activation of the members of the registered team is supposed to be on/before 25th then why is there such a problem? Also, our project has been selected under the innovative category by MS. Please give us the solution asap to avoid further delay of activations of those 2 members and help us concentrate fully on documentation rather than worrying about unsolicited exclusion of 2 of our main members.

TIA.

if it's problem thn i'll suggest you to contact Info@msapp.net, tell them your problem in detail and i'm sure they will reply you with in 1-2 hr,
    Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:40 AM