Cant register on S2B, RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    I think my college (IIT Kharagpur) is not listed in the college list of S2B, it should be listed in Midnapore city.
    Is there anybody who is getting same problem or got same problem, how did you solve it, please let me know.
    I sent an email to the given email but got an error (mailer-daemon).
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:43 AM

Answers

• We do not have all the colleges in our database yet as a result at time you might not be able to find your college in the list. In this scenario, just below the search option, you will have an option to register a new college (tick the checkbox, cannot find my college) and you will be asked to give some basic information about your college.

The S2B admin will review this periodically and approve addition of new colleges to our database. Once the college is approved you will have full access to the website.

If you still face problems please write a mail to the S2B admin. The address can be found in the contact us section of the website.
    Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:35 AM

All replies

• Hi, my college is GKM engg college ,chennai.I think it's not in the list of S2B.I want to register .If any solution is there then let me know. 

Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:45 AM
  • We do not have all the colleges in our database yet as a result at time you might not be able to find your college in the list. In this scenario, just below the search option, you will have an option to register a new college (tick the checkbox, cannot find my college) and you will be asked to give some basic information about your college.

The S2B admin will review this periodically and approve addition of new colleges to our database. Once the college is approved you will have full access to the website.

If you still face problems please write a mail to the S2B admin. The address can be found in the contact us section of the website.
    Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:35 AM
  • my friend is not able to accept my invitation of S2B help is required plzz help me out
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:35 PM