Error Processing the URL RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com so that I can point you in the right direction on where to get support for this issue.

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:46 PM
  • I am having the same problem but only on my laptop that has Vista. Additionally, when I click on any of my learning courses, they won't open any longer. Everything was ok up till around last Sunday.

Thankful for assistance!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:20 PM
  • I am having the same problem when I am opening any of my e-learning courses. Everything was fine until about an hour ago. This is the message I am getting:

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact Technical Support for more information.

Monday, May 24, 2010 7:26 PM
  • Hi ,

Can you please send your issue details at learnmgr@microsoft.com with the following detail’s?

-First Name

-Last Name

-Live ID you used to login to E-Learning

-16 Digit Hex PUID

16 Digit Hex PUID –

·          

· Go to the following site:  https://account.live.com/SummaryPage.aspx

· Sign-in to Windows Live.

· Click on Account Summary (in the left nav)

· Click on Registered Information (Above Password Reset Information)

· This will open up to your profile data. 

· Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will see the words: Unique ID: [16 digit HexPUID]

· Copy that 16 digit number paste it into this email.

-Course Name and Number you are referring to.

-URL where error/issue encountered.

-Screenshot of the error if you can get.

-Detailed description of the problem.

-Phone number we can reach you at.

-Country you are located in.

Best Regards,
    Navya

Microsoft Learning Support Team.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:49 AM
  • Still, at least we know a bit more what it's like to be one of those Final Fantasy Gil poor melee classes without massive self-healing moves now.The observation I noted is that the reduction of AOE RuneScape Gold damage is very, very pronounced, at least for unholy death knights RuneScape Gold . The 50% disease damage restriction on Pestilence means that mobs will not be dropping as fast as you think. By the way, if you want to buy RS Gold and order for power leveling, you can click our excellent website to search for your desired services. Once you trade here want to Buy WOW Gold , you will find it is quite safe, convenient and fast to place an order and deliver the order.
    Saturday, October 9, 2010 1:46 AM