none
HPC Cluster Manager unable to connect to Head Node

Question

• After I completed the installation.

I tried to connect to my head node using Cluster Manager and i get the following error message. 

I am able to browse to the Service Fabric Explorer  https://localhost:10400, on the site I can see 3 Healthy nodes and 1 application in error state.

The connection to the management service failed. detail error: Microsoft.Hpc.RetryCountExhaustException: Retry Count of RetryManager is exhausted. ---> Microsoft.SystemDefinitionModel.InstanceCacheLoadException: The instance 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 cannot be resolved in the current instance view.
       at Microsoft.SystemDefinitionModel.InstanceSpace.CommittedInstancesView.ResolveToFullId(Guid id)
       at Microsoft.SystemDefinitionModel.ModelQuery.ResolveToFullInstanceId(Guid instanceId)
       at Microsoft.SystemDefinitionModel.ModelQuery.GetInstance(Guid instanceId)
       at Microsoft.SystemDefinitionModel.ModelQuery.GetRootInstance(Boolean createIfMissing)
       at Microsoft.SystemDefinitionModel.ModelQuery.FindInstance(String xpath)
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterModel.HeadNodeConnectionManager.PingNodes()
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterModel.HeadNodeConnectionManager.InitPingNodes()
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.Initialize()
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.ConnectCoreAsync()
       at Microsoft.Hpc.RetryManager.<>c__DisplayClass34_0.<<InvokeWithRetryAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Microsoft.Hpc.RetryManager.<InvokeWithRetryAsync>d__33`1.MoveNext()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Microsoft.Hpc.RetryManager.<InvokeWithRetryAsync>d__33`1.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Microsoft.Hpc.RetryManager.<InvokeWithRetryAsync>d__34.MoveNext()
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.<ConnectAsync>d__87.MoveNext()
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.<ConnectAsync>d__86.MoveNext()
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Management.ClusterManager.<ConnectAsync>d__85.MoveNext()
       at Microsoft.ComputeCluster.Admin.ConnectionManager.<ConnectManagementService>b__10_0(Task`1 t)

Friday, November 10, 2017 1:27 AM

All replies