none
Where Is The Update/Change Password Link/Screen?

Question

• (1) I Want to Update/Change my Password; Where Do I Access The Correct Link? So many sign in requests, but no settings found for the above! Drat! This is the ONLY website I seemingly have constant difficulty with. Additionally, need assistance with changing Outlook.com to Gmail.com when I am at the Desktop and right click access to "Mail" - Would appreciate "How-To" - - -

(2) Moreover, I just spoke with C/S/Tech and advised that I am properly logging into my Microsoft Account, but, as an example, when I click on One Drive on my taskbar where there is a notification asking for my Microsoft Password, I receive an error message that my account is blocked because I have tried to log into Microsoft too many times with failures (I had been trying to enter a former password that was no longer relevant, but last evening I found the correct password and have since been successfully logged in).

(3) That being said, One Drive is not having it! I was advised to scan my PC (was given information on how to) for all my Microsoft Information and was told it would take 24 hours!?!?!

I feel besieged! HELP!

• Moved by Olaf Engelke Tuesday, July 07, 2015 1:16 PM off topic in WHS forum
    Monday, June 22, 2015 9:14 PM

Answers

All replies