Nov 24 and no Updates to Download RRS feed

• Question

• what happened to the official download - I took the day off.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 12:27 PM

All replies

• what happened to the official download - I took the day off.

You could have Remote Access to the console to do the upgrade ;)
    I don't see the update yet.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:54 PM
  • It's Patch Tuesday, yes, but exactly when any given update that's deployed this way will be available through Windows Update is pretty much indeterminate.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:39 PM
  • Update will be available at 10AM Pacific time (Microsoft time) on Nov 24th 2009.  So stated by Microsoft.

Make sure you have uninstalled PP3 beta before upgrading to PP3 final version.

10:00am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern.  PP3 Now available.

Download away....
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:39 PM
  • there it is :)
    J.Karl
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 6:07 PM
  • Do I need to uninstall PP3 beta before the official update is even seen? I remoted onto the server, ran windows update, and nothing other than a couple other minor updates, no PP3. I hate to uninstall the beta and then have the official one NOT be there.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:04 PM
  • Do I need to uninstall PP3 beta before the official update is even seen? I remoted onto the server, ran windows update, and nothing other than a couple other minor updates, no PP3. I hate to uninstall the beta and then have the official one NOT be there.

I had to uninstall PP3 beta before PP3 showed up as a Windows Update.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:37 PM
  • Is this going to download when I hit HP MediaSmart Software Updates?  Or do I have to logon to the PC and do Windows Update?  If I try to click on Windows Update on the server I get a blank page

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:27 PM