No email cnt, was sent here,win8,9etc MAKE a 15 char note on time/calendar for like LIZ BANK 10AM RRS feed

• Question

• No email cnt, was sent here,win8,9etc MAKE a 15 char note on time/calendar for like LIZ BANK 10AM

Oh, you can't understand?  THAT'S Microsoft WINDOWS 8, 9 etc. version and make the time clock / calendar in the system tray date able, at least to make a quick appointment client reminder.  Hello! nobody uses AOL or Yahoo calendar anymore, too many steps.  This is why we like Windows because ITS SUPPOSE TO BE BUSINESS or SOCCER MOM ORIENTED, you know for busy people.  Good grief get a clue.

Oh, one more thing, make a general public EASY TO FIND suggestions box for all the aging boomers. Its called public relations.  I contacted some chat kid, sent me off to forums etc. CRIPES! where's a list of email addresses, or at least an inquiry box. SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE.

Good golly wally, I see a SEA of choices, HA! like this email will actually be seen by anyone, well it will and then the brat will have excellent cred. SWEET! there you go kiddo.
    • Edited by cc-Web-kat Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:53 PM
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:52 PM