none
Need more pages in output display screen RRS feed

• Question

• When I write Intel Fortran code in MS Visual Studio 2010, my 'display-to-screen' commands (Print & Write) fill up the 5 or so pages available on the 'white print on black background' screen. Does anybody remember a way to increase the number of these display pages in VS 2010? Thanks very much. 
    Friday, May 18, 2018 7:40 AM

All replies

• Hi F8Bill2,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, what is your language of your project? What is the type of your project?

What is your output display screen? Do you mean the output window? As I know, there is no more pages of output window.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 21, 2018 8:14 AM
  • Thank you for your reply, Wendy.

In response to your questions, 1st, as I stated, my language is Intel Fortran. Secondly, with regard to your question about my 'output display screen', it really does not matter. If using a desktop PC, any monitor can be used (Sony, Samsung, etc.) If using a laptop, of course your laptop's screen is your 'output display screen'.

My question is strictly a software one, I believe. Somewhere in the Intel software, or somewhere in the Visual Studio software, there must be a settings menu that allows the programmer to 'set' the number of pages needed to display output results from programs. I just cannot locate it. But thanks anyway.

Regards,

Bill 

Monday, June 4, 2018 3:39 AM