HOW TO LET NORTON USERS NOT TO SWITCH TO LIVE CARE RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I have paid since Dec 27/07  Live OneCare subscription services and has not luck installing it.  Not support, not anyone that could help and finally now is asking me to pay  AGAIN

I think this is CRIMINAL and Microsoft gets away with it,  how can we let Norton users not to switch to this HEADACHES AND LOOSE OUR MONEY.  I am asking credit card to refund my money

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 8:15 PM

All replies

• I am glad someone out there is speaking out.

I (fortunately) only had the "Trial"... that just ended. Unfortunately, because I did not complete installing Firewall (back in Nov) on my computer.... it is now "Not letting me change the Settings for Firewall" and also is not allowing me to "Uninstall" Live One Care for my Computer.

Do you know how I can "Uninstall" it?

In regards to your case.. I would definitely be calling Microsoft back  DEMANDING  a Refund.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 11:03 PM
  •  Jorge Microsoft_Victim wrote:

I have paid since Dec 27/07  Live OneCare subscription services and has not luck installing it.  Not support, not anyone that could help and finally now is asking me to pay  AGAIN

I think this is CRIMINAL and Microsoft gets away with it,  how can we let Norton users not to switch to this HEADACHES AND LOOSE OUR MONEY.  I am asking credit card to refund my money

I answered your other post, Jorge, and I simply don't understand what your issue is. Please explain the current situation with OneCare on your PC and with your subscription and support experiences. If you have support case numbers, please provide them, too.

Is OneCare currently installed and broken? What have you done to try to fix it?

-steve

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:28 AM
  •  Amber32 wrote:

I am glad someone out there is speaking out.

I (fortunately) only had the "Trial"... that just ended. Unfortunately, because I did not complete installing Firewall (back in Nov) on my computer.... it is now "Not letting me change the Settings for Firewall" and also is not allowing me to "Uninstall" Live One Care for my Computer.

Do you know how I can "Uninstall" it?

In regards to your case.. I would definitely be calling Microsoft back  DEMANDING  a Refund.

How to uninstall OneCare - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=663806&SiteID=2

Are you saying that you installed the trial in November and have been running with a broken OneCare firewall since then?

-steve

Thursday, April 10, 2008 1:29 AM