CRM e-mails marked as spam RRS feed

• Question

• Our outgoing CRM e-mail is scoring high due to the three rule violations below, no other e-mail we send break these rules so it appears to be a CRM specific problem, does anyone know how to correct CRM so that it follows industry standards?

BAD_ENC_HEADER        Message has bad MIME encoding in the header  - caused by the space in Subject: =?us-ascii... which is not RFC2047 compliant

HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG     HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag

MIME_HTML_ONLY          Message only has text/html MIME parts

I've searched and the only post I can find is in relation to BAD_ENC_HEADER saying that it can be disabled to stop the tracking token causing the problem, this is not really a solution as we use the token.

Any help much appreciated

Monday, August 2, 2010 3:41 PM

Answers

• I can tell you that the first issue is due to a bug in .net 3.5 and the exchange router. It inserts bogus ASCII characters which although are not rendered in the subject line they are causing you problems.  I got an answer from MS that this will not be solved in CRM 4.0 and we would have to wait for CRM 2011. Which I suspect is hopeful as CRM 2011 is running .net 4 and it is a 3.5 issue with the CRM Router.
    Jerry http://www.crminnovation.com
    • Marked as answer by arghargh Tuesday, August 3, 2010 10:51 AM
    Monday, August 2, 2010 3:50 PM