none
Internet Explorer Issue

Question

• Hi All,

While accessing a hyperlink from our private network, it is displaying an error " Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate. "

Solution for the same shows as to uncheck the "Check for server certificate revocation" and try.

We have disabled Advance Page Settings from GPO. And as per the client agreement, we cannot change the settings in GPO and the Advanced page is reset automatically to the default settings after sometime.

Please suggest a workaround for the same.

Regards, Hemanth The Trusted Admin

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:16 PM

Answers

• Hello,

if these are links to internal web pages, you should ask in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.However, since you asked for a workaround: Sign the content with a valid certificate.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:25 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:20 PM
  • Hello,

if these are links to internal web pages, you should ask in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.However, since you asked for a workaround: Sign the content with a valid certificate.

Karl

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:25 PM