phone number to pay for Microsoft Live virus protection RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to pay for Microsoft Live virus protection service, but the system won't accept my credit card.  I called the bank, and they said that Microsoft was pinging them with the cc info, and they were approving it, but Microsoft was not accepting it.  This happens to me alot, because I usually log in from Africa.  What phone number can I call to pay by phone?  Thanks.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 8:16 PM

Answers

• I just located your post in the off topic folder and have moved it to the Install and Activate folder.

There is no phone purchase option. You can contact customer service (by email as a trial user - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2) or you can activate OneCare with the key from a retail CD.

If you are unable to complete the purchase, verify that there are no characters in the data form other than letters and numbers. The form is very finicky about punctuation such as dashes, apostrophes, commas, etc. and doesn't present an error when your data contains them.

-steve

Monday, July 28, 2008 6:48 PM