Back-up fails to recognize most recent back-up disc. RRS feed

• Question

• Back up doesn't seem to be working correctly, I don't get the screen that asks how I wish to back up, I also don't get the screen that says which disc to install to continue back-up. Whats going on with this? I have been using this Live onecare program for about three years.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:47 PM

Answers

• Sorry, I'm unable to duplicate the problem because I started a whole new back-up and corrected the problem. Thanks for attempting the assistance.

I can tell you that it didn't open in the normal window that asks "What backup method I wanted to use, Express or ???.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:27 AM

All replies

• So, what actually happens when you open OneCare and click to start a backup?

-steve

Monday, November 24, 2008 4:33 PM
  • Sorry, I'm unable to duplicate the problem because I started a whole new back-up and corrected the problem. Thanks for attempting the assistance.

I can tell you that it didn't open in the normal window that asks "What backup method I wanted to use, Express or ???.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:27 AM
  • I'm glad you were able to proceed, though the original problem cause remains a mystery. Thanks for reporting back.

-steve

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:38 PM