plz help me RRS feed

• Question

• hello dear friends..
       i posted lot of posts  bt  i can't get the list of the toppers of my name.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 12:08 PM

Answers

• Dont worry Lokesh.. Try to answer other's queries properly.. Jus posting the threads wont help u a lot !

Moreover, Dont worry for points and ranks here. This is jus a small contest.. Try to learn from other's doubts and improve ur knowledge.. This wil surely help u a lot ..

I gain points only by answering other's questions and posting some doubts.. Thats it.. Even u try the same.. I am sure that u ll come as the Top Interactor in this Forum !

All the Best !

Friday, March 9, 2007 12:11 PM
  • i got the answer........
    Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:12 AM

All replies

• Dont worry Lokesh.. Try to answer other's queries properly.. Jus posting the threads wont help u a lot !

Moreover, Dont worry for points and ranks here. This is jus a small contest.. Try to learn from other's doubts and improve ur knowledge.. This wil surely help u a lot ..

I gain points only by answering other's questions and posting some doubts.. Thats it.. Even u try the same.. I am sure that u ll come as the Top Interactor in this Forum !

All the Best !

Friday, March 9, 2007 12:11 PM
  • As far as points are concerned , one gets the points only when his post is marked as answer by  others the one who created the thread.. I thiink such method should be changed and instead be moderated by admins or based on no. of views of thread or based on whole community rankings.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 2:41 PM
  • i got the answer........
    Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:12 AM