How to change my "interests" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My profile date are:

Zoran Nikola Zdravev (Зоран Здравев)
    University Goce Delcev Stip
    Publications: 8
    Interests: Food Science

But, I am not really interested in "Food Science". Actually I don't know why and how "Food Science" appear in my profile. I never write something about this in my profile or in my papers.

I want to change it, what is the procedure?

Thank you,

Zoran Zdravev

Friday, May 4, 2012 10:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• Dear Zoran,

I have located the issue, and I will go ahead fix it for you. You should see the changes online within the next few days.

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search. We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Monday, May 7, 2012 9:42 PM
  • Dear Microsoft Academic Search team,

I am approaching you with almost the same issue. Firstly, I have tried to change my author's information. Unfortunately, the MAS returned that there is no such an author... Then I have tried to workaround it until I come up with the Social site of Microsoft where the issues are discussed. I have some peers from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, who are correctly (in my view) categorized to have remote sensing, space sciences, geosciences etc. as interests. Would it be possible for you to change the 'Engineering' interest into these: remote sensing, geoscience, space science, GIS. Also, It will be of help if we know what is the classification used at MAS about this. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Lachezar

Monday, January 7, 2013 1:22 PM
  • Hello Lachezar,

The Interest field in an author profile is based on the domain/subdomain of the journals which the authors have published in. At this time it is not possible to edit the Interest field; however, we are working on adding this feature in the future. In regards to your author profile, we located a profile that may be yours at the following URL: http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/54773856/lachezar-hristov-filchev The profile was recently edited and we have approved the edit request, so the change will appear online soon.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Friday, January 11, 2013 8:10 PM