Xbox Gold Not showing up on my Console RRS feed

• General discussion

• Four years ago I switched from a yearly subscription to a monthly subscription, (money problems) after I switched I saw that Xbox Gold wasn't showing up on my Home Page so I called and explained the problem. The tech said if you can co-op and or do multiplayer there was nothing he could do about it, I said fine, it is what it is. After talking to and explaining to gaming friends what has been going on this past week they said to call and get it fixed, your paying for it. I can download free games from the internet but where Gold is supposed to be on my Home Page there is FIFA 16. All this weekend I have been talking to Techs and getting the"Shut it down for 24 hrs and it will be OK after it refreshes, the very last Tech said to do the same but only for an hr. 4-5 diff. Techs and it's still not fixed and I doubt it ever will be. All the technology M-Soft has and they can't give me what I'm paying for. I'm sure now they say shut it down and wait an hr. because they have no idea what to do or whats going on so they just let the next Tech worry about it. I'm not going away, I'm going to call them every day after work until they get so sick of me they figure out whats going on, after all I just bought a one year Subscription, thats 365 calls and maybe a complaint right after they tell me to let it refresh for an hr. This is what happens when a Company gets to big, they don't care. Get ready support, first call is coming up.

Sunday, July 10, 2016 9:47 PM

All replies

• Monday, July 11, 2016 5:50 AM
  • Nothing , after listening to the BS four years ago and the continued excuses this past weekend as to why Xbox Gold will not show up on my home page I have decided to move on to a PS4, hopefully there support team is better at resolving a problem than they are at pushing the problem off to another support team member like Micro-Soft is, to bad I really liked the Xbox. If you really are concerned access all the correspondence that took place for say the past week, hopefully the next person that has this issue will be able to get it resolved
    Monday, July 11, 2016 1:47 PM