MATLAB Vs LABView RRS feed

• Question

• hi friends,

think most of u will be familiar with matlab and labview.. so compare and contrast the features of both
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:16 PM

Answers

• well for persons who dono wat labview is here is the expansion LabVIEW (short for Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Engineering Workbench)
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:20 PM
  • labview is the best one. because for matlab you have memorize some commands.
    but the labview is the workbench so just drag it and work it out.simple

but the labview is the costly one.
    that is the main disadvantage
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:10 PM
  • well anand i can also add to ur view... the labview is a real time software... ie u can intrface any hardware with the pc and control it with labview commands and components this is not possible in case of matlab
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:27 PM
  • not only that, you can control the motor like devices by internet
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:48 PM
  • well tats true anand.. i ve done a projof controlling appliances thro the internet using labview
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:51 PM

All replies

• well for persons who dono wat labview is here is the expansion LabVIEW (short for Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Engineering Workbench)
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:20 PM
  • labview is the best one. because for matlab you have memorize some commands.
    but the labview is the workbench so just drag it and work it out.simple

but the labview is the costly one.
    that is the main disadvantage
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:10 PM
  • well anand i can also add to ur view... the labview is a real time software... ie u can intrface any hardware with the pc and control it with labview commands and components this is not possible in case of matlab
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:27 PM
  • not only that, you can control the motor like devices by internet
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:48 PM
  • well tats true anand.. i ve done a projof controlling appliances thro the internet using labview
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:51 PM