CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,I facing one problem in CRM 2011.In this i created Lead,after that created one contact under this lead, after that created phone call on that contact.But  when i open lead and from left panel i select activities tab then it should show me all activities on that lead.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Abhijeet

Monday, March 17, 2014 7:07 AM

All replies

• If you related the activity to the Contact - it would only show up there by design. If you wanted it to show under Lead, you would have to related the Activity to the Lead. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Monday, March 17, 2014 12:58 PM
  • Hello Jason,

Thank your for giving me this suggestion.I gone through your solution but when i am trying to make relationship between Lead and Activities in 1:N, that time i am not getting Activities entity in "Related Entity" drop down. So i will make relationship between these two entities.

Please suggest and waiting for valuable reply.

Thanks in advance

Abhijeet

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:57 AM
  • you need not to make relationship. Try to read activity parties concept in activity.

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:37 AM