Great , because i too stay in Lucknow;

Next thing about GRE,

There are very less GRE institues in Lucknow
    Friday, September 21, 2007 1:11 PM
  • The best one in my knowledge is NODNAT Educational Services
    Friday, September 21, 2007 1:14 PM
  • Other one is Avenues Abroad.
    Friday, September 21, 2007 1:15 PM
  • But the best option i feel would be to opt for online from Zamboorie , New Delhi
    Friday, September 21, 2007 1:16 PM
  • wat is GRE ???

Friday, September 21, 2007 1:24 PM
  • Graduate Record Examination

Monday, September 24, 2007 9:20 PM
  • Hello,

I just wrote my GRE exam and got a 800 Q and 750 Verbal. I'm so happy with my score!! I'm not writing to brag, I just want to let you in on how I studied for this exam. First off, I was quite serious and was determined to succeed. This is basically what I used to study and prepare for this exam.

1. kaplan, GRE exam book Premier Program

2. Princeton review, cracking the GRE

3. www.thenewgre.com (this site is so awesome!!) It had many practice CATs that were representative of the real GRE exam, plus they had an awesome flash card program and verbal and math exercises! I would really recommend taking a look at this site.

Good luck everybody!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 9:10 PM
  • It is good that you are interested in GRE

I can help in your cause by giving you some good links for GRE preparatory exam sites.

http://www.testprepreview.com/gre_practice.htm

http://www.4tests.com/exams/examdetail.asp?eid=11

http://www.greguide.com/Free-Questions/GRE-Practice-Tests.html
    Friday, December 7, 2007 6:50 PM
  • better you learn yourself by materials.

Friday, December 14, 2007 2:22 PM
  •  

Self study is best !!!!

Search through internet .. . .

All the best .!!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008 4:13 AM
  • We offer expert guidance for GRE coaching in association of AchieversPoint. Our services are based on purely practical knowledge and research. We have everything you need to prepare for GRE. You can find valuable info about the GRE test, GRE strategies, GRE tips at www.takegre.com. Just subscribe GRE Question of the Day that and you will get a question daily in your email box.
    Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:58 AM
  • Hi,

The number of coaching institutes in Lucknow for GRE are limited. But you can always prepare for it using available books such as Arco's, Barron's, Princeton review. I had found them very helpful. At the same time, do not forget that GRE is just a stepping stone and the major work starts after you get your GRE score. You need to ensure that you have  a good application packet. The admission process can be very time consuming and it means a lot for your career, not to mention the money spent on it. Hence I recommend students to seek professional help for admission process, much more than I recommend them to take GRE coaching. I have personally used General-ed's GRE service. They have excellent service at very reasonable rates. They will guide you in selecting universities, writing your SOP, will help you with your resume, and will also provide crucial inputs for recommendation letters. You can get more information at www.general-ed.com/gre/ and contact them using the online form. All the best for your GRE and also for the admission process.
    Friday, January 23, 2009 8:37 PM
  •  Preetam_Ghosh_39e003 wrote:
    It is good that you are interested in GRE

I can help in your cause by giving you some good links for GRE preparatory exam sites.

I wish to add some more good websites

www.takegre.com

www.greword.com

www.testfever.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:03 AM
  • Yes it is true but I found Eduken to be the best
    Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:35 AM
  • Online surely cannot teach you the real tips required to clear a competitive exam
    Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:37 AM
  • I think there are new players now
    Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:40 AM