[UWP]Access other users OneDrive RRS feed

• Question

• As I understood, with the OneDrive SDK, you can only access your own oneDrive!

For my UWP app, the user should have access to an app specific oneDrive, in order to download media files. I would just make a directory on my personal OneDrive public and use the coresponding link in my app in order to access this public directory (read only access), without any user interaction involved.

Is it possible to do this with the SDK (without any user interaction involved)? or what would be the simplest way to achiev this goal (without using any application server, Azure services etc...)? It has not neccessarily to be oneDrive, the files could also reside on any other free file service.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:48 AM

All replies

• Hi Gregor (Multi Media Memory),

According to this Thread about “OneDrive Developer Forum Relocated to Stack Overflow”, you would need to post a new thread on Stack Overflow.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:05 AM