My site has vanished from live search RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello,

My site www.rubiconplanning.com no longer has any pages indexed by livesearch???

Why would we be blocked?  Assuming that is the case and it seems like the only logical explenation.  We are a consulting firm not a spam site.  We get less than 100 hits per month on avg but those 100 are very important to us.

Any ideas?

Monday, June 30, 2008 7:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I am showing we have about 29 pages in our index: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Arubiconplanning.com+&form=QBLH

as a comparison, Google only has 17. I suggest reviewing our blog post: http://blogs.msdn.com/webmaster/archive/2008/01/11/i-m-not-ranking-in-live-search-what-can-i-do.aspx for some ideas to increase your PageRank.

Brett 

Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:55 PM
  • Thanks for the reply Brett.  The site has now re-appeared.  When I originally posted I had run the same search you did for the results - site:rubiconplanning.com and the only result I got back was for the homepage.  Now there are many more pages that are indexed.  I'm not sure how it happened, but all is good in my world again.

Thanks,

Kevin

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:09 PM
  • Hi,

I'm having the same problem with a bunch of my domains.

Take envemehair.com.au. It was all setup in webmaster tools, URL was submitted (athough it took 3 attempts over 3 months to get in) and it was ranking top for my keywords "bioionics perth" on the 10th July.

Today I checked, everything in webmaster tools now says "no data is avaliable", and the site doesn't show up with "site:envemehair.com.au".

Its a simple page - I've done a fair bit of web before - I've read the blogs - but for some reason some of my sites disapear from Live. They are shown on Google and Yahoo no problems.

Cheers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:37 AM
  • Now only two pages are showing.  geez.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:06 PM