media player RRS feed

• Question

• my media player is not work.p/s help me
    Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Please visit the experts in the Windows Media Player newsgroup and repost your question there:

Discussions in Windows Media Player: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player&lang=en&cr=US

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:21 PM
  • xxxx

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:53 PM
  • Kgm, please do not cross link items not related to WGA validation.

The cross-linking of Windows Media Player inquiries is okay, because WGA is part of that (much like IE7).

Thanks!

-Phil Liu

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:49 AM
  • Windows Media Player 11 Beta. is it another part of WGA ?

I feel that I have a right to use it since I have a valid product Key but because of microsoft I cannot use it same goes for Windows defender and IE7.

I have a genuine key and am waiting for the release of the tool which would help me change to my valid key.

Since it has been more than a month since you started saying that the tool is in development phase, now is the time to elaborate on the timeline of the deployment especially after the release of WMP 11.

Please state the estimated time for development of the tool.

Thanks,

REDspot

Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:38 AM
  • REDspot:

I know this isn't quite what you wanted to hear, but soon.

-Phil Liu

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:51 PM
  • You can currently submit a free WGA service requet using the link below to have a support professional assist you in changing to your valid product key.

http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&c1=509&gprid=9860&

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

hth

dave

Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:46 AM
  • Should I raise a support incident for Win XP via an e-mail request as that page seems to offer only paid support.

If I use the email request option then how do I find the PID of XP. Is it the product key or the other set of numbers in my COA.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:11 AM
  • it gives me error that setup is unable to validate that your copy for windows is genuine.

Friday, May 26, 2006 4:48 PM
  •  REDspot wrote:

Windows Media Player 11 Beta. is it another part of WGA ?

I feel that I have a right to use it since I have a valid product Key but because of microsoft I cannot use it same goes for Windows defender and IE7.

I have a genuine key and am waiting for the release of the tool which would help me change to my valid key.

Since it has been more than a month since you started saying that the tool is in development phase, now is the time to elaborate on the timeline of the deployment especially after the release of WMP 11.

Please state the estimated time for development of the tool.

Thanks,

REDspot

Saturday, May 27, 2006 3:32 PM
  • my media player is not work.p/s help me
    Monday, January 22, 2007 12:14 AM
  •  busamra wrote:
    my media player is not work.p/s help me

Please visit the experts in the Windows Media Player newsgroup and repost your question there:

Discussions in Windows Media Player: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player&lang=en&cr=US

Monday, January 22, 2007 12:38 AM