none
Why can I never find a knowledgbase articel anymore since Windwos 10? RRS feed

• Question

• Today again, I wanted to vind out about the recent update and it was suggest in te comment accompanying the update that I should check KB3122947, IMPOSSIBLE to find! Now, isn't that ridiculous? I cannot even find a proper forum for this question. It really is Kafka on the beach.
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:38 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:12 PM

Answers

• How or where you search for forums? Have you looked here?

As for inability to search KB article - it seems to be regression on the MS support site. Please send them a frown.

Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:14 PM
  • Just go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Installed Updates

Then click on the update and look below in the "super status bar" for the link to the KB article.

It'll say "Support link: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=3122947"

And then you can always just replace the "3122947" in the url with another KB article number. Makes it easy

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 5:26 PM

All replies

• How or where you search for forums? Have you looked here?

As for inability to search KB article - it seems to be regression on the MS support site. Please send them a frown.

Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:14 PM
  • Just go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Installed Updates

Then click on the update and look below in the "super status bar" for the link to the KB article.

It'll say "Support link: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=3122947"

And then you can always just replace the "3122947" in the url with another KB article number. Makes it easy

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 5:26 PM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:37 PM