MC ID and Access Code - Not Received RRS feed

• Question

• Hello colleagues,

Recently on Jan. 20 I successfully passed my first MCP exam, but I still haven't receive any email confirmation from Microsoft. I understand that unfortunately this is a common practice that Microsft delays this emails. Could anybody please help me I can't find a Microsoft email address which I can use to remind about my exam and write that I'm still waiting MC ID, Access Code and my certificate signed by Bill Gates :)

Thanks

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:57 PM

Answers

• Hi, Dmitry.

Steve Ballmer signs the certifications now! ;) The big question now is, who's going to take his place?

Getting down to business, do you still have your printed exam results document? If you do, Please protect and keep it. Right now, it is one of the important tools you can give Microsoft to map it back to your new MCP ID.

Your printed exam results should have a Prometric ID in the upper-right corner of the document. This ID is the official ID that Prometric uses to track your exam history in the Prometric system. Microsoft also uses this ID to map it to your official MCP ID.

If you don't have your printed exam results, you can still log into  http://register.prometric.com. After logging in, click Update Personal Information on the left navigation of the web page to view your Prometric ID, which should look something like SRnnnnnnnn. Write the Prometric ID number down. While you are here, make sure the email address that you record on your Prometric profile is the same email address that you will use to log into the MCP site. This can help prevent future problems. After completing this, click on Candidate History in the left navigation to make sure your passed exam appears. Click on the date to the left of your passed exam to see your receipt. Write down your Prometric registration number. You can use this information later as well.

If you can't log into Prometric, call them. Here is the contact information for Microsoft exam candidates:
    https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/pages/contact-numbers.aspx?client=microsoft

Most likely, they will ask you to scan the first page of your passed exam results. The scanned image has to be legible and yet under 100K in size.

Gather all the information you have (Prometric ID, Prometric Registration Number, Scanned image) and then contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Their email address is mcphelp@microsoft.com

You can also call them on the phone. Please use the following web page to find the correct contact information for help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

Have all of your information ready.

This web page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

Be patient; it will take a few days for them to get it sorted out.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 3:08 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi, Dmitry.

Steve Ballmer signs the certifications now! ;) The big question now is, who's going to take his place?

Getting down to business, do you still have your printed exam results document? If you do, Please protect and keep it. Right now, it is one of the important tools you can give Microsoft to map it back to your new MCP ID.

Your printed exam results should have a Prometric ID in the upper-right corner of the document. This ID is the official ID that Prometric uses to track your exam history in the Prometric system. Microsoft also uses this ID to map it to your official MCP ID.

If you don't have your printed exam results, you can still log into  http://register.prometric.com. After logging in, click Update Personal Information on the left navigation of the web page to view your Prometric ID, which should look something like SRnnnnnnnn. Write the Prometric ID number down. While you are here, make sure the email address that you record on your Prometric profile is the same email address that you will use to log into the MCP site. This can help prevent future problems. After completing this, click on Candidate History in the left navigation to make sure your passed exam appears. Click on the date to the left of your passed exam to see your receipt. Write down your Prometric registration number. You can use this information later as well.

If you can't log into Prometric, call them. Here is the contact information for Microsoft exam candidates:
    https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/pages/contact-numbers.aspx?client=microsoft

Most likely, they will ask you to scan the first page of your passed exam results. The scanned image has to be legible and yet under 100K in size.

Gather all the information you have (Prometric ID, Prometric Registration Number, Scanned image) and then contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Their email address is mcphelp@microsoft.com

You can also call them on the phone. Please use the following web page to find the correct contact information for help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

Have all of your information ready.

This web page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

Be patient; it will take a few days for them to get it sorted out.

Good luck!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 3:08 PM
    Answerer
  • Thank you Davin!

Two days ago I've sent an email to mcphelp@microsoft.com supported the exam registration information and scan of results. The MCP Customer Service Representative answered and I received my MC ID and Access code. Microsoft staff is the best!!!

Best regards,
    Dmitry Doronin

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:03 PM
  • That's awesome - congratulations!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:42 PM
    Answerer