off topic - expand/collapse button (Safety Scanner) RRS feed

• General discussion

• Have a problem that needs to be addressed after running scan, but to do so I'm told to hit the expand/collapse button. Where is it?

Friday, January 25, 2008 2:39 PM

All replies

• Honestly, I can't tell you as I've never seen this dialog. Are there any parts of the dialog that can be clicked? perhaps a small circle with an arrow pointing down? Perhaps a plus (+) sign in a box?

-steve

Friday, January 25, 2008 5:13 PM
  • this message appears after the Onecare Safety scanner has identified a protection problem that could not be cleaned. Am instucted to click on the "expand/collapse button" and use the checkboxes to indicate what I would like fixed. I f they are referring to the middle of the 3 boxes in the upper right corner, that just puts me on a page with all kinds of support options. Am quite perplexed.

Monday, January 28, 2008 11:49 PM
  •  

newfinyankee;

This is not the correct forum for Safety Scanner questions.  See this item on the Safety Scanner forums:

http://boards.live.com/safetyboards/thread.aspx?threadid=522407&boardsparam=PostID%3D14211676
    Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2:28 AM
  • Thanks for the clarification, newfinyankee. And thank for posting the link, Dave.

-steve

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 1:03 PM