none
GridView Columns Sum Time Format RRS feed

• Question

• How can I sum the columns. I want to sum the hours HH:mm format example 20:30,14:20 vs., but I can not figure out how the code works. Please Help me!!! I'm trying to use this code  How to write the ShowFooter area and send to text.

textEdit26.Text = gridView1.Columns["Day"].SummaryItem.SummaryValue.ToString();

• Moved by CoolDadTx Monday, April 2, 2018 1:40 PM Third party product
    Monday, April 2, 2018 7:59 AM

All replies

• Hello,

For anyone to help you need to put more of an effort into composing your question. For starters, what type of project is this? what is gridView1?, what is SummaryItem... ? Don't just reply with a minimal response but detailed response.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Monday, April 2, 2018 10:32 AM
  • Your question appears to be related to the third party DevExpress grid control and its GridViewSummaryItem type. This forum is for C# specific questions only. Please post your question in the DevExpress forums.

Michael Taylor http://www.michaeltaylorp3.net

Monday, April 2, 2018 1:40 PM