CRM 2013 Pre-Filtered Report error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

im working on SSRS report in Dynamics CRM 2013 ( Dynamics CRM 2013 SP1 update rollup 1 on-premise )  in SQL Server Data Tools.

I would like to iclude account prefiltering in my report.

I tried CRMAF alias:  

select name from filteredaccount as CRMAF_FilteredAccount

and also explicit pre-filtering:

declare @sql varchar (max)

set @sql = 'select name as [StoreID] from ('+@CRM_FilteredAccount+')as Acc'

exec (@sql)

When I execute the report from report area  filter is set do default value.

But when i execute the report from the account view - run report on the selected reports, or from  account  form i recieve following error on report loading:

"There are some clauses that have error in the please remove them and try again"

_https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/611382

_https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/611383

When i remove the condition with error from the filter and set any condition report is displayed correctly.

Did you experience something similar or can you please provide some workaround ?

For me it seems as CRM 2013 bug.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, February 13, 2015 9:05 AM

Answers

• Hi,

issue is solveed ...the error was caused by the fact that primary key of Account entity wasn't searchable ( so it wasn't available in advanced find for prefiltering ).

Setting of the searchable to yes solved the issue.

Monday, February 16, 2015 1:50 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

im working on SSRS report in Dynamics CRM 2013 ( Dynamics CRM 2013 SP1 update rollup 1 on-premise )  in SQL Server Data Tools.

I would like to iclude account prefiltering in my report .

I tried CRMAF alias:  

exec (@sql)

When I execute the report from report area  filter is set do default value.

But when i execute the report from the account view - run report on the selected reports, or from  account  form i recieve following error on report loading:

"There are some clauses that have error in the please remove them and try again"

_https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/611382

_https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/611383

When i remove the condition with error from the filter and set any condition report is displayed correctly.

Did you experience something similar or can you please provide some workaround ?

For me it seems as CRM 2013 bug.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, February 13, 2015 9:24 AM
  • Hello,

Please don't create duplicated threads.

I would suggest to turn on trace, restart IIS and re-run report that causes an error - that would provide you an answer why error happens. In case CRM trace would not give you an answer you can recheck reporting traces as well.

Dynamics CRM MVP/ Technical Evangelist at SlickData LLC
    My blog

Friday, February 13, 2015 10:51 AM
  • Hi,

i turn on trace on CRM as you suggested..but logs didnt show anything - same  with ssrs logs.

I tried to run both reports on anther CRM installation : CRM 2013 without any update rollup  and without service pack 1 installed

exec (@sql)

and they worked correctly.

But, when i executed it from Account view on CRM server with Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Service Pack 1 , i see alert message when loading the report : "There are some clauses that have errors in them please remove them and try again".

Monday, February 16, 2015 8:20 AM
  • Hi,

issue is solveed ...the error was caused by the fact that primary key of Account entity wasn't searchable ( so it wasn't available in advanced find for prefiltering ).

Setting of the searchable to yes solved the issue.

Monday, February 16, 2015 1:50 PM